Ready to Ship Walmart Powerwings Corrugate Sidekcik Hangsell Disney Display Boxes
- Package design and material selection are the responsibility of the supplier. Packaging methods must conform to the minimum standards contained in this document.
- Any individual selling unit must be packed in a way that the packaging will withstand the rigors of direct-to-consumer transportation.
- Any deviation from the guidelines contained in this manual must be communicated in detail to your merchant and the operations team, and written approval must be obtained before implementation.
- A sample shipment may be required to be tested to prove that the packaging withstands delivery conditions and to allow Walmart.com to review the packaging.
Walmart.com requires that products pass an ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) transit test in their own packaging to ensure that products will withstand the rigors of small parcel or LTL transportation and arrive to the Walmart.com customer in perfect condition. We therefore recommend that all of our suppliers have their product proactively transit tested. Walmart.com utilizes the ISTA 3A, 2A, and 2B transit test procedures, which are simulations designed to test the packaging and product integrity of individually shipped items during the transportation process. The lab will determine which test is right for your product.
- Corrugated Powerwing Display
- Overall diemsions: 47 5/8‘’ x 13 7/8‘’ x 4 7/8”;
- flood coated with 4 color Gloss PP Lamination
- flat packed into pallets; shrink wrapped, belt secured
- 350g+Strong reinforced B flute 140G core;
- Corrugate Shipper Carton
- double wall; K=K brown kraft color
- flexo printing
- flat packed; belt secured
Problem come solution out! Both Disney and Walmart are quite strict on their color and brand consistence. Not only spot color need to be the same as Panton book, but also the CMYK color on general elements need to match all. This lead to a very satisfied results from customers.
Packing and Shipping
Based on a thorough consideration on this display’s function and utility, we decide to suggest a very cost saving method. This cardboard display needs to be shipped to book factory to assemble and consolidate with books and toys it merchandise. So only a simple flat pack and shrinkage tape wrapped and belt secured packing works best at this situation.